Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

TECO 3-16-12

After visiting the Taipei Economic & Cultural Office (TECO) yet again to get paperwork done I convinced David to take us to Diddy Riese for some yummy ice cream cookie sandwiches. We got sandwiches while the kids shared an ice cream cone.

Katie will only eat pink or green ice cream so here she is with a strawberry ice cream cone.

The evil sister hogging the ice cream.

Finally the patient younger brother gets a lick.

After our tummies were full of ice cream we walked around Westwood Village. So for quite some time now I've had this obssession with Reese's sticks but could not find them anywhere. I could only find them on Amazon but I would have to buy a case of them and David would not allow me to buy that many. I searched and I searched and I couldn't find them. Well absence makes the heart grow fonder and I began to want them badly. I finally found a candy store that sells them! I was so happy when I found them.

For dinner we decided to try this place called The Stand.


The kids got a grilled cheese with a side of mac & cheese to share.

David got the classic beef burger.

I got the cilantro lime chicken burger.

And we shared Stand fries.

 Justin of course loves all things fries.

And Katie is in love with grilled cheese sandwiches.

No comments: