Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sprinkles Cupcakes

If you liked Sprinkles Cupcakes on Facebook you got a buy one get one free coupon. So my sister Tracey was the first to pick up her goodies. She got pumpkin and raspberry chocolate chip. They both were delicious!

So the next day I told David I had to redeem mine and his coupons. First we took the kids to Fashion Island to see the Koi pond. Of course Justin was exhausted by the time we got there and fell asleep.

When he woke up we took a free trolley around the shopping center.


And then we went to get my yummy Sprinkles. When we got there we saw this line out the door. And David  did not want to stand in the line to get them, but of course I told him if we go home now you're taking me back again tomorrow. Needless to say I convinced him to stay. The line went surprisingly fast.


We got vanilla milk chocolate, salty caramel, raspberry chocolate chip, and a black and white cupcake.

After eating all that cupcakes we are sick of cupcakes. No more Sprinkles for us!

No comments: